– With More Than 100 Sample Answers
21 Most Common Interview Questions and How to Answer Them is a detailed article written by our founder Ajoy Singha. It comprises of 21 common non-technical questions. The post discusses each of the questions. The reason behind why those questions are asked, what should be included in the answer and what should be avoided while answering such questions. Each is question is discussed in details and there are almost 5 or more sample answers to each question for better understanding how to answer them during the job interview. There are a total of 100+ sample answers included in the article.
The following are the questions/chapters included –
1. Can you tell me a little about yourself? (Or Tell me something about yourself)
2. How did you hear about the position?
3. What do you know about the company?
4. Why do you want this job?
5. Why should we hire you?
6. What are your greatest professional strengths?
7. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
8. What is your greatest professional achievement?
9. What is the last book you have read and what did you learn from it?
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
11. What’s your dream job?
12. If hired, how long will you stay with us?
13. What is more important to you – money or job?
14. How do you keep yourself up-to-date with the current technology advancement?
15. Why was there a gap in your employment?
16. Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
17. What do you like to do outside of work?
18. Why are you leaving your current job?
19. What are your salary requirements?
20. How soon can you join? What is your notice period?
21. Do you have any questions for us?
Bonus Chapter: Quick Tips for shining in the Interviews.
Visit this link to read more.