– With More Than 100 Sample Answers
21 Most Common Interview Questions and How to Answer Them is an eBook published by Talent Plus Plus, Gurgaon team. It comprises of 21 common non-technical questions. The book discusses each of the questions. The reason behind why those questions are asked, what should be included in the answer and what should be avoided while answering such questions. Each is question is discussed in details and there are almost 5 or more sample answers to each question for better understanding how to answer them during the job interview. There are a total of 100+ sample answers included in this book.
The following are the questions/chapters included in this ebook –
1. Can you tell me a little about yourself? (Or Tell me something about yourself)
2. How did you hear about the position?
3. What do you know about the company?
4. Why do you want this job?
5. Why should we hire you?
6. What are your greatest professional strengths?
7. What do you consider to be your weaknesses?
8. What is your greatest professional achievement?
9. What is the last book you have read and what did you learn from it?
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?
11. What’s your dream job?
12. If hired, how long will you stay with us?
13. What is more important to you – money or job?
14. How do you keep yourself up-to-date with the current technology advancement?
15. Why was there a gap in your employment?
16. Tell me about a challenge or conflict you’ve faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
17. What do you like to do outside of work?
18. Why are you leaving your current job?
19. What are your salary requirements?
20. How soon can you join? What is your notice period?
21. Do you have any questions for us?
Bonus Chapter: Quick Tips for shining in the Interviews.
How to get this book?
You can purchase this book via Leanpub when available. The cost of the book is $ 21.95 (USD). That is only one dollar per chapter. This book may also be available from our partner websites.
Our students at Talent Plus Plus, Gurgaon center will get this book FREE of COST.
The book is in final shape and is reviewed before the final publication. Stay tuned to get an update and information on how to get this book free from our website. Tentative publication date: 15th October.
HOW TO GET THIS BOOK FREE
Tell us in the comment section, why it is important to prepare well for interviews. Also share this link in your facebook timeline. We will give away 100 copies of this book free of cost. This is only available to those who comment here and share the link of this page in their facebook timeline. We will pick up your email id from the comments and contact you to verify the facebook share. Offer first come, first serve basis.