Many of you know that we recently expanded into a brand. The weekend training sessions that started in 2009 is still on its journey towards excellence. As a result we are looking to hire some additional trainers. Want to be a part of awesome team? Read on.
The Current Open Positions
We are looking for trainers to teach various IT course in our Gurgaon Center on weekends.
– Java J2EE
– SEO, Digital Marketing
– Spoken English/Foreign Language
– Personality Development
– C, C++
– Oracle/MySQL/MS SQL
Any IT course that you can think of, ranging from Programming Languages to Automation Testing Tools to CMS based web designing to Mobile Apps Development to Open Source Software to IT Product Administrations to Search Engine Optimization. You bring in the knowledge, we give you the platform to share your knowledge and become HERO of someone willing to learn.
We ONLY recruit presently working professionals having at least 5 years of experience. Professionals having prior training experience will get an added advantage. If you are currently not working anywhere, please do not apply. We are sure there are plenty of other training institutes who depend on theoretical definitions based training and you can apply to become a trainer there. We only select working professionals with proven track record. This helps us giving our students the practical lessons. We avoid bookish knowledge.
What You Get
We do not cheat our trainers. You get excellent profit sharing highest in the entire industry (we can bet on this.) The more students you guide and make them masters in their subjects, the more compensation you get. Most of our trainers earn more than what they earn from their full time job just by spending few hours on weekends. Well, this is for passionate trainers, not for definition based trainers that other institutes have.
Who We Need
- Be working in an active job in your area of expertise. We prefer MNC employees with at least 5 years of experience.
- Have some training experience in your field.
- Be an expert in your subject.
- Good at spoken and written English communication skills.
- Know how to motivate students to perform better in interviews, career and life.
- Have excellent network in your area of expertise. This helps our students get information about job openings and help them get jobs quicker.
- Willing to talk to prospective students directly. We do not employ middle man admission counselors who do not know anything about the course and just parrot talk about subject and course fee. Talking directly to prospective students help them get answers to questions not found in Google Search (we mean questions related to their subject of interest).
Our trainers must be enthusiastic members of our team. We expect trainers to help maintain orderliness in the facility, answer phones, speak with walk-ins when appropriate and generally take an interest in being part of our growth strategy.
Send your resume to [email protected] and be a part of awesome team.