Selenium Training in Gurgaon by Working Professionals – Weekend and Weekdays training. Low Course fee. Free Java training included with our automation course.
Get expertise in Selenium Automation Testing Tool from the Best Professional Selenium Training Institute by getting hands on knowledge and training from industry experts. Study on weekends and special weekday classes with the Best Selenium course in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Faridabad, NCR.
About the Selenium Course:
Today’s environment is filled with intelligent web portals for achieving all sorts of transactions in real world. Selenium is becoming more preferred tool for testing such web portals today. The popularity of Selenium is surpassing any other tool that exists in the market today. It is because Selenium is an open source tool and it gives the flexibility to interact with Web Applications using various automation techniques.
This Selenium course in Gurgaon is suitable for Engineering and Science graduates who want to pursue their career in automation testing with Selenium and have an upper edge in this competitive world. This program is designed to cover specialized modules covering different aspects of real world work environment and enables the students to be prepared for industry specific actual application testing.
We have the best working professionals Selenium Trainers from India’s top IT companies to guide and train you as per the requirement of the real world and thus, they concentrate on solving real selenium problems with theoretical and practical knowledge, what you get is real best selenium training in Gurgaon.
We support the students with real time projects, interview questions and personal attention to get high quality professionals in Selenium WebDriver with Java. Join our selenium classes in Gurgaon and get a Job quickly.
Duration – Approximately 8 weeks – weekend classes, 1 month for Weekday classes (early morning).
Fee – Rs. 9990/-
Address – Talent++, Sector 17C Main Gate, Near IFFCO/Bata Chowk, Gurgaon.
Please feel free to contact us –
» Call us at +91-88 220 99 022 for Best Selenium Training in Gurgaon/Gurugram.
Course Syllabus –
Selenium IDE & RC
1. Selenium and IDE Overview
2. Recording & Exporting script through IDE in different formats
3. What is Selenium RC?
4. How to download and configure RC
5. Creating your first RC test
6. Difference between IDE, RC and WebDriver
7. Starting and stopping selenium server
8. Download firebug and firepath
Basic Java Using Eclipse IDE
1. Core Java Basic Concepts
2. Core Java Control Flow Statements
4. Communication (Methods)
5. Polymorphism (Classes)
WebDriver & its features.
Introduction to Selenium WebDriver:
1. What is WebDriver
2. Downloading Webdriver jar files
4. Open Google home page through WebDriver
5. Exploring more features of WebDriver
WebDriver Features & Examples:
1. Handling HTML Elements such as: Text box, Hyperlinks, Submit buttons,
Radio buttons, Check boxes, Dropdown etc
2. Finding Elements & text on a Webpage
3. Printing all links and other values from a webpage and HTML Elements
4. Using By class to find elements using different methods
WebDriver & advance features
1. How to capture a screenshot
2. Concept of window id/window handlers
3. How to handle pop up windows
4. How to click on elements in pop up
5. Simulating keypress events such as buttons such as Enter, page up, page down, backspace etc.
6. Handling java script messages
7. AJAX concepts are explored with GoogleSearch Project
• Recording GoogleSearch Test Case using Selenium IDE
• Reviewing GoogleSearch Test Case to work in Selenium IDE
• Exporting GoogleSearch Test Case in TestNG Framework
2. Browser navigate methods
Handling Menu’s and Iframes webpages:
1. Handling menu items on a Webpage
2. Explore action class mouseover method
4. Handling Frames
TestNG UNIT FRAMEWORK & REPORTS Generation
1. About TestNG
2. Test Annotations
3. Executing the tests in sequence
5. Error Collectors
6. How to parameterized our test case
7. Generate Testng & Reportng report
DataDriven Automation Framework on a Live Project
Covers the steps followed while creating the framework:
1. Test data files
2. TestCore class which loads Xls file
3. Screenshot capturing
4. Emailing test results
5. Generating Reports
6. Running framework automation through ANT
Download Course Syllabus – click here
»Additional advantage with all courses
• Free E-Books/Tools/Software
• HR Interview Questions
• Resume Preparation
• Access to JOB Alerts – Lifetime job alerts in Mail Box
Please feel free to contact us –
» Call us at +91-88 220 99 022 for Best Selenium Training in Gurgaon and Noida – Talent++
Most of the renowned people have studied in hardships, so don’t expect the best of the infrastructure but look for excellence in knowledge. And we promise to do so.
Submit the below form for quick response from us.