Oracle Apps SCM Functional Training in Gurgaon, Delhi, NCR
Talent++ provides excellent Oracle Apps SCM Functional Training in Gurgaon. The focus of the Oracle Application Supply Chain Management Training is on real time project and placement support after completing the training.
The training is supervised by experienced Oracle Application SCM trainers who have years of experience in Oracle Application Functional domain. The course is aided by excellent course materials on the technical and functional aspect of the subject. That is the reason Talent++ is regarded as the best Oracle Apps SCM Training Institute in Gurgaon. Weekend classes available for Oracle Apps Supply Chain Management Training in our training center. Make your career with Oracle Application SCM Funcational Training and get the job you always wanted.
Duration – Approximately 10 weeks – weekend classes
Fee – Rs. 19990/- (this is the lowest fee in the entire NCR)
Address – Sector 17C, Near IFFCO Chowk, Gurgaon.
Additional advantage with all courses
• Free E-Books/Tools/Software
• Oracle Exam Support
• HR Interview Sessions
• Resume Preparation
• Access to JOB Alerts – Lifetime job alerts in Mail Box
Course Content of Oracle Apps SCM Training in Gurgaon –
Inventory Management Fundamentals
1. Location and Calendar creation
2. Inventory Org Creation – Accounting Info, Inventory Info, Receiving Info
3. Change working org
4. Create item
5. Miscellaneous Receipt
6. Open Accounting Periods
7. Miscellaneous Receipt
8. Create Sub Inventory
9. On Hand Availability – On Hand Quantity
10. Item – Item Search
11. Material Transactions
12. Transactions – Material Transactions
13. Transactions – Transaction Summaries
1. Serial Control
2. Lot Control
3. OCA – MCA
4. Revision Controls
5. Locator Control
6. Sub Inventory Restrictions
7. Locator Restrictions
1. Misc. Receipt
2. Misc. issues
3. Transaction Source
4. Transaction Type
5. Account Alias Transfers
6. Sub inventory Transfers
7. Move Orders
8. Item Transaction Defaults
9. Inter org Transfers – Direct
10. Inter Org Transfers – Intransit
1. ABC Analysis
2. Cyclic Counting
3. Physical inventory
1. Units Of Measure
2. Asset / Expense Items
3. Item Defining Attributes
4. Status Attributes
5. Status Code
6. Pending Status
7. Status Attributes with Sets value
8. Item Types
10. Manufacturer’s part Numbers
11. Cross References
Creation of an OM Responsibility
Creation of an Operating Unit, IMO and INV
OM – Preliminary Setups ( System Options and Item validation Organization)
Order & Line Transaction types creation.
Creation of a Sales Order.
Creation of an Item with proper attributes
Item on a Price List
Item on Sales Order.
Item on a warehouse
Price for all items, Item Category and Item Numbers, UOM Conversion and
Price Break Header – Point – Unit price
Price Break Header – Range – Unit price
Price Break Header – Range – Block price
Ask For promotions
Buy one Get one free
Advanced Pricing in Purchasing
Holds / Releases
Blanket Sales Agreement
Return Material Authorisation ( RMA)
RMA with approvals
Basics of Shipping Execution
Shipping Entities ( Detail, Delivery, Stop and Trips)
Launch Pick Release
Pick Slip Grouping Rule
Ship Confirm Process
Interface Trip Stop
Internal Sales order
1) An introduction to Procure to Pay Process
2) Creation of a branched enterprise structure with new OU, IMO and INV.
3) Creation of new Responsibilites and users for demonstrating hierarchical approval.
4) Creation of Jobs, Positions, Employment and Hierarchy.
5) Setting the OU for Purchasing – Preliminary Setups (Financial Options and Purchasing Options)
6) Detailed setups (Approval Groups, Approval Assignments, etc..)
7) Routing the requisition through the hierarchy and demonstrate the approval process (Approve, Approve and Forward, Forward, Reject, Re-assign and Request Information)
8) Document type options (Approver can modify, Can Change Forward to, Security & Access, etc..)
9) Vacation Rules
10) Supervisor Hierarchy
11) Creation of a new Buyer and associated setups.
12) Return and split the requisition.
13) Auto and Manual creation of RFQ from Auto Create area.
14) Bid, Std and Catalogue RFQs and Quotes and approvals.
15) Supplier Creation
16) Supplier Merge
17) Supplier List
18) Creation of 6 Purchase orders (CPA,SPO,PPO,SR,BPA and BR)
19) Procurement Process
20) Defaults flow into various Purchasing docs.
21) Receiving (Direct, Standard and Inspection)
22) Supplier Returns and Corrections.
23) Pay on Receipt [Evaluated Receipt Settlement(ERS)]
24) Purchasing Options
25) Automatic Document Creation – 2 Ways [SR,ASR,ASL and (Blanket & Quotation)]
26) Advanced pricing in Purchasing [ SR,ASR,ASL and CPA]
27) Procure to Pay Life Cycle
Our Oracle Apps Funcational Course is best designed for individuals who are looking forward to getting a job in MNCs and make a career in Oracle Application domain.
Please feel free to contact us –
» +91-9911449111/9313241215 for best Oracle Application SCM Functional training in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, NCR.
Address: Sector 17C, Near IFFCO Chowk, Gurgaon.
If you are looking for the best Oracle Application SCM/Functional Training in Gurgaon, then Talent++ is the best institute you can rely upon.
Submit the below form for quick response from us.